Hello!
My name is Mina. At least, that's the name I go by online. I'm currently finishing highschool and putting together all of my plans for my big future! I have two large dreams I plan to follow. This first is to become an author. Whether I become famous or not doesn't matter, I just want to publish one of my books.
The next is where this blog comes in! I want to teach English in Japan!
Now, here are some of the reasons your probably reading this:
-Interested in Japanese, both in culture and language
-Currently learning and searching for some tips and tricks to learn more.
-Have a dream close to my own and looking for ideas on how to accomplish it
-Accidentally stumbled on the blog and bored, continue reading.
By no means is this blog the "right" way to do things. This is simply the way I'm doing them.
Please enjoy yourself as you follow my journey!
~ Mina
No comments:
Post a Comment